REMOTE BUNCO FOR BREAST CANCER HAS BEGUN
· WHERE...wherever and whenever you decide to have one...in Woodstock, Mt. Prospect, Chicago, or even San Diego! These buncos can be small (12 people), big (96) or gigantic (384)...whatever you decide to host! A Bunco for Breast Cancer can be held at home, a community center, a church hall, a workplace or at a country club. You choose the date and invite your friends, we will provide all the support you need, and all of the money still goes to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
· THE FIRST REMOTE BUNCo...took place in February and was a great success. Paula invited 24 friends by e-mail, asked them to bring an appetizer or dessert to pass along with their own beverage, and they had a great time!
· HOW TO HOST A BUNCO...is really simple! Contact Susan (815/338-6821 or email@example.com) for all the info youll need. For $15 (check made out to BCRF) the hostess will receive all the bunco supplies for one pod (12 players), including nine infamous pink bunco dice, the prototype for scorecards, table directions, tally sheets and rules of the bunco road! For each additional pod at your party there will be an additional $2 fee. The only other items a hostess must provide are pens, a bell or buzzer, and a traveling bunco prize for each pod (group of 12). She may choose to provide optional prizes for most buncos, wins and losses after raiding her gift closet!
· CURRENTLY SCHEDULED BUNCOS...Marengo, Mt Prospect and Woodstock. You have many choices when planning your bunco party&will it be big or small, low($10) to large entry fee ($50), home or away location, theme or no theme, girls only or a couples night out, an occasion like birthday or holiday? One smart mom is having a child's birthday bunco party...instead of bringing a gift for the birthday girl they are going to bring money to play bunco. What a great way to introduce your child to the spirit of giving! Hopefully, by the time that little girl is an adult, breast cancer will be a thing of the past and she will take pride in knowing that she helped in happen!
· ALL BUNCO CHECKS...for your kit or entry fee to your party should be made out to BCRF. As usual, all donations are tax deductible and your canceled check will serve as your tax receipt. The Breast Cancer Research Foundation will be publicizing our remote buncos on their national website!
· WHY SHOULD YOU DO THIS????
. Raise more money for breast cancer research
. Have a great time with your friends
. Go on our website's Hall of Fame Board as a "hostess with the mostest"
. For each $100 you raise and send to us you'll receive one ticket for a grand hostess chance prize...gift card, piece of jewelry, possibly an overnight